Click here for 2744 Resources
Click above for CMS-2744 Annual Facility Survey Resources.
Network 18 is committed to enhancing the patient’s voice in the activities of the Network and the renal community as a whole. Towards this end, the Network is engaged at two levels of patient care:
- Engagement at the dialysis facility level to foster patient and family involvement; and
- Development and implementation of a beneficiary and family centered care focused Learning and Action Network (LAN) to promote patient and family involvement at the Network level.
Both levels of engagement are important and work together to promote beneficiary and family engagement to improve quality of care.
The Network shall promote positive change relative to Secretary’s priorities and CMS goals. The HHS Priorities are interpreted for purposes of this SOW as:
• Priority 1: Reform, Strengthen, and Modernize the Nation’s Health Care System
• Priority 2: Protect the Health of Americans Where They Live, Learn, Work, and Play
• Priority 3: Strengthen the Economic and Social Well-Being of Americans Across the Lifespan
• Priority 4: Foster Sound, Sustained Advances in the Sciences
• Priority 5: Promote Effective and Efficient Management and Stewardship
The CMS Goals are interpreted for purposes of the SOW as:
• Goal 1: Empower patients and doctors to make decisions about their health care
• Goal 2: Usher in a new era of state flexibility and local leadership
• Goal 3: Support innovative approaches to improve quality, accessibility, and affordability
• Goal 4: Improve the CMS customer experience
Have a concern or grievance about your ESRD care?
To file a grievance about the care you are receiving at your dialysis facility, contact ESRD Network 18 at 1-800-637-4767.
In its role as an End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Network, Network 18 is responsible for preparing the Southern California ESRD community for emergencies before they occur. Living with a chronic illness that requires ongoing life sustaining treatment makes being prepared of the utmost importance. Keeping our patients, providers, and community informed ensures the continuation of care for all involved. For more information and resources to help you to get prepared and stay connected in the event of an emergency or natural disaster, please visit our Emergency Preparedness page.
News and Events
To receive an email notice every time News and Events is updated, sign up for the Network 18 blog: go to esrdbulletins, click on the “Follow” button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen, and enter your email address. We do not use these email addresses for any other purpose, and we do not share them.
Find a list of Events for Patients.
Find a list of Events and Deadlines for Professional Staff.