Click image to register for the 2018 Quality Conference!
Please join us for an all day Quality Conference focused on improving the care we provide to our ESRD patients and their families here in Southern and Central California. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from a wide range of experts on topics such as:
- Preserving Renal Function
- Emergency Preparedness
- Patient Engagement and Patient Advocacy
- Cultural Awareness and Sensitivity
- Patient Panel Discussion- The Impact of Dialysis
Network 18 is committed to enhancing the patient’s voice in the activities of the Network and the renal community as a whole. Towards this end, the Network is engaged at two levels of patient care:
- Engagement at the dialysis facility level to foster patient and family involvement; and
- Development and implementation of a beneficiary and family centered care focused Learning and Action Network (LAN) to promote patient and family involvement at the Network level.
Both levels of engagement are important and work together to promote beneficiary and family engagement to improve quality of care.
Have a concern or grievance about your ESRD care?
To file a grievance about the care you are receiving at your dialysis facility, contact ESRD Network 18 at 1-800-637-4767.
In its role as an End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Network, Network 18 is responsible for preparing the Southern California ESRD community for emergencies before they occur. Living with a chronic illness that requires ongoing life sustaining treatment makes being prepared of the utmost importance. Keeping our patients, providers, and community informed ensures the continuation of care for all involved. For more information and resources to help you to get prepared and stay connected in the event of an emergency or natural disaster, please visit our Emergency Preparedness page.