We are Comagine Health ESRD Network 18 providing support and guidance to ESRD patients and dialysis facilities in grievance investigations, quality improvement technical assistance, data management, emergency management support and education for the patients and providers in our service area. Network 18 supports the Advancing American Kidney Health nationwide initiatives that include:
- Reducing the number of Americans developing end-stage renal disease by 25 percent by 2030
- Having 80 percent of new ESRD patients in 2025 either receiving dialysis at home or receiving a transplant
- Doubling the number of kidneys available for transplant by 2030
The Network shall promote positive change relative to Secretary’s priorities and CMS goals. The HHS Priorities are interpreted for purposes of this SOW as:
• Priority 1: Opioid Crisis
• Priority 2: Health Insurance Reform
• Priority 3: Drug Pricing
• Priority 4: Value-Based Care
The CMS Goals are interpreted for purposes of the SOW as:
• Goal 1: Empowering patients to make decisions about their health care
• Goal 2: Increasing state flexibility
• Goal 3: Developing innovative approaches to improving quality, accessibility &
• Goal 4: Improving the CMS customer experience
In its role as an End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Network, Network 18 is responsible for preparing the Southern California ESRD community for emergencies before they occur. Living with a chronic illness that requires ongoing life sustaining treatment makes being prepared of the utmost importance. Keeping our patients, providers, and community informed ensures the continuation of care for all involved. For more information and resources to help you to get prepared and stay connected in the event of an emergency or natural disaster, please visit our Emergency Preparedness page.
Have a concern or grievance about your ESRD care?
To file a grievance about the care you are receiving at your dialysis facility, contact ESRD Network 18 at 1-800-637-4767.
News and Events
To receive an email notice every time News and Events is updated, sign up for the Network 18 blog: go to esrdbulletins, click on the “Follow” button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen, and enter your email address. We do not use these email addresses for any other purpose, and we do not share them.
Find a list of Events for Patients.
Find a list of Events and Deadlines for Professional Staff.