Kidney Transplant is another treatment option for kidney failure just like Hemodialysis or Peritoneal Dialysis. Every patient has the right to be referred and evaluated for a transplant and Network 18 promotes kidney transplantation education and referral efforts on behalf of dialysis patients.
Click on the transplant center you are interested in and learn more about their kidney transplant program.
For more information on Transplant Eligibility Criteria click on the image below.
Kidney Transplant Education Resources:
- United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS)
- Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients (SRTR)
- American Organ Transplant Association (AOTA)
- Children’s Organ Transplant Association (COTA)
- National Kidney Foundation (NKF)
- American Association of Kidney Patients (AAKP)
- Transplant Experience
- International Transplant Nurses Society
Transplant Financial Assistance Programs: