You can make a difference…become a Subject Matter Expert
Network 18 serves to promote optimal dialysis and transplant care for kidney patients in Southern California. We are looking for committed and engaged patients and care partners to join Our
Patient Advisory Committee (PAC).
What does the PAC do?
- Provide a patient perspective on Network education and quality improvement activities that address:
- The dialysis facility grievance process
- Patient experience of care
- Patient safety (blood stream infections, vaccinations)
- Reducing hospitalizations
- Other quality improvement projects
- Represent the Network in meetings with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the ESRD National Coordinating Center patient engagement activities
A time commitment is required for participation that includes phone calls/conferences and some in-person meetings.
To become a member of the Network’s PAC, or if you have questions, please contact Eileen Rhodes via email or by calling 800-637-4767