Welcome to our Network:
We welcome your facility to HealthInsight ESRD Network 18, and look forward to working with you and the rest of your staff. As you may already know, the mission of the Network is to promote optimal dialysis and transplant care for kidney patients in California located throughout Imperial, Inyo, Kern, King, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Tulare, and Ventura counties.
Please see the information below to learn more about the process of joining your facility with our Network.
Pending CMS Certification:
- Complete the New Facility Application
After you submit your request, the Network will email you a signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) along with the Facility Orientation and Resource Packet.
- Sign the MOU and return to the Network via
- Fax: (888) 280-8669 OR
- Email: Network18@nw18.esrd.net
- Submit the Facility Information Form – New Facilities
- Sign up for NHSN
- The Network will notify you when you can begin signing up for CROWNWeb access
- Keep the Network updated on certification status
Upon Receiving the CMS Certification Letter:
- Submit the following documents to the Network immediately upon receipt of your CMS Certification letter:
- A copy of the CMS Certification Letter
- Updated MOU with CCN
- Facility Information Update Form
- Facility Personnel Update Form
The Network will send a welcome email to the listed Facility Administrator that includes the Facility Orientation and Resource Packet.