Provider Education & Information
Please click on the titles below to access the recorded webinars from the corresponding events:
- “Basics of Infection Prevention in Outpatient Hemodialysis Centers” Course
Pre-Registration is Required
Presented by California Department of Public Health
- Communication Excellence for Health Care Professionals
November 11, 2015
Presented by Lynda Katz Wilner, MS
Quality Conference: Patient Engagement 07.18.17
KeyNote Video Recording 07.18.17
- Introduction to Palliative Care and Hospice – Dr. Duncan, MD PDF Slides
- Dynamic De-Escalation – Dr. Braun, Ed.D, M.Sc., EMT
- Conversation Skill for Early Advanced Care Planning – Dr. Duncan, MD
- Violence Prevention and Response – Dr. Braun, Ed.D, M.Sc., EMT
Library Services (PDF) by the Braille Institute
For more information call the Braille Institute at (800) 808-2555 or (323) 660-3880.
Emergency Planning under the CMS New Rule Powerpoint | Emergency Prep CD – Dan Wall, RN and Janelle Leza, MPPA, BS, RPCV
Thank you to the Ventura County Health Care Coalition for sharing their resources with Network 18. For more information, please visit their website at http://www.vchca.org/ventura-county-healthcare-coalition-vchcc or contact them via email at VCHCC@ventura.org.
- Bugs Away: Infection Control (PDF) – Barbara Dommert-Breckler, RN, BSN, CCN
Alzheimer’s, Behaviors, Communication, and Dialysis (PDF) – Jennifer Schlesinger, MPH, CHES
Thank you to Alzheimer’s Greater Los Angeles for sharing their presentation with Network 18. For more information, please visit their website at www.alzgla.org. Have Questions or not sure where to start? Call their 24/7 Helpline 844.HELP.ALZ (844-435-7259).